Why would you, as a client, choose RPO as the solution to your recruitment problem?
Human capital. Nowhere to be found on your balance sheet, but your most valuable asset. Worth investing in on an ongoing basis. Recruitment is an essential part of your organisation. It ensures a quantitative and qualitative inflow of personnel. And it improves the continuity of your organisation. By outsourcing this process, you can expect not only an increase in quality, but also cost savings.
Leaving it up to specialists
Outsourcing your lease fleet is quite common. Your IT issues also find their way to specialists. Because your organisation prefers to focus on the core process. Recruitment and selection is no different. Also a profession, with many activities that can be taken out of your hands. Partially or completely. Specialists in employment mediation can do this for you. Pride Company delivers a special RPO platform in cooperation with OTYS.
Different disciplines of recruitment
The recruitment process has several stages. From inflow, through-flow to outflow. Where communication takes place both online and face-to-face. With disciplines such as the marketing of your vacancies and the purchase of, for example, tools and suppliers. You know better than anyone where the centre of gravity lies in your organisation. But Pride Company will be happy to tell you how you can tackle all this in its entirety. Because every organization is different, not all the ingredients of the recruitment process apply to you. It depends on the design of this process. But also on your organizational goals. That is why it is best to determine in consultation what you want to outsource. The complete recruitment process - including strategy and management - or the executive steps. With your RPO professional you will get the job done.
Outsourcing your lease fleet is quite common. Your IT issues also find their way to specialists. Because your organisation prefers to focus on the core process. Recruitment and selection is no different. Also a profession, with many activities that can be
- Organization and vacancies more visible and findable
- To fill vacancies you need candidates. So you must announce that you are recruiting. Current vacancies on the corporate website attract people who were already interested in your organisation. The working at site ensures optimal findability of your vacancies and strengthens your employer brand.
- Better use of applicants
- No more lying around folders with old applicants or CVs that disappear in the drawer and never appear again. With a working near portal and a linked candidate database, every candidate is directly accessible. This allows you to make much better use of your pool.
- Strengthening employer branding
- An applicant who doesn't hear from you anymore has a negative experience. The recruiter who manages the database for you knows how to set up the application processes in such a way that every applicant is approached in a highly professional manner. Which leaves a good impression on everyone who is interested in you as an employer.
- Leading the way without any knowledge of your own
- Labour market communication, marketing tools, matching, CV search; there is as much as possible! If you want to stay at the forefront without updating your knowledge on a daily basis, leave this to an experienced party. They are constantly up to date with the latest web and system possibilities and new developments in the market.
- Save on recruitment and selection
- With outsourcing your recruitment or working at a site you no longer need an in-house recruiter. The work is taken out of your hands and the HR department can focus on its core tasks. Also the booking of CV's, the sending of invitation and rejection letters, which is often done by secretaries, disappears from your department. This saves you time and money, while improving your process. What's more: your recruitment costs become variable instead of fixed. Which is nice in a changing market. And to top it all off, the costs are made very transparent.
- Extensive experience in industry and process
- Experience in the industry and experience with recruitment and selection processes and the tools available for this is a prerequisite for a good result. For Pride Company this is a daily cost. For many years. You can leave that to us with peace of mind.