Account Manager (UK-London)
An Account Manager is currently required for a position in Amsterdam. The client is a top tier cloud and software focused consultancy with great culture and benefits.
- Work with Account Team Manager to develop an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity and gross profit attainment.
- Acts as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings
- Assist the Account Team Manager and other departments on an as-needed basis with day-to-day tasks and communication with the sales team
- Assist Insides Sales and Procurement Specialist with sales administration tasks as outlined by Account Team Manager.
- Engage in pre-sales activities and drive cross and up selling opportunities
- Support sales promotions and execution within team.
- Ensure customers are consuming all services they purchased
- Act as a point of contact if local support is required for a customer and answer country specific questions
- Coordinate New Customer Onboarding activities
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to: analyse data and customer business process, articulate the business value on complex solutions
- Skilled in: relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
- Knowledge of operational policies and procedures; customer service and sales probing techniques; and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- A minimum of 2 years working in an inside sales environment
- Experience working advisory sales in an IT focused environment
- A strong command of the Dutch & English languages is mandatory
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit
Deel deze vacature
Visitors of this page also checked out these jobs: