Agile Transformation Consultant
The key responsibility of the Agile/DevOps transformation manager is to engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda and develop agile mindsets and behaviors
We need an overall Agile Transformation Lead person who will primarily work with executive level people and create strategy, roadmap, processes, structures, guidelines, architecture, create communities of practice etc.for Agile Transformation Program and be the overall Lead on Agile Transformation
The key responsibility of the Agile/DevOps transformation manager is to:
• Use Agile Framework and agile subject matter expertise to coach organizations and teams on methodology and practices eco system and influence leadership on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology and mindset.
• Lead, consult and coach with specific Agile roles: Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Release/Solution Train Engineers, and Product/Solution Managers.
• Work closely and collaboratively with all department involved within the organizations to deliver a comprehensive service to the business using agreed methodology
• Direct activities to define, deploy, evaluate and support common agile standards and best practices, processes, tools and process/performance metrics.
• Administer Agile organizational and team maturity assessments and develop coaching plans accordingly.
• Prepare a variety of communication artefacts related to agile events, transformation progress and plans.
• Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to use of Agile.
• Direct activities and leads classes to educate and promote use of Agile Framework’s common processes, methodologies, products and services.
• Assist Lean-Agile Leaders and other Agile team members with creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; launching and facilitating Agile Open Space, Communication Forums and regular Agile recognition events.
• Assist Lean-Agile Leaders and other Agile Practice team members in development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and use that aids to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process
• Provides and Facilitates Agile training courses
• Expected to contribute to the growth and maturity of the Agile/DevOps Center of Excellence in various roles such as competency development and methodology development.
• Actively shares experience and knowledge gained on engagements with colleagues through formal and informal avenues.
• Stays informed on developments in Agile and DevOps areas of expertise.
• Actively works to update/upgrade level of expertise or knowledge.
• Team lead or individual contributor to managing key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience
• Good knowledge of leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption
• Expertise in change management methods and their application
• Understanding of Agile and its impact on the management of change
• Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
• Able to conduct detail change impact assessments and work with the business to drive action plans
• Able to produce business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
• Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
• Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
• Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills
• Demonstrated evidence of all 4 Leadership Attributes
• Dutch native speaker and able to speak English fluently
Deel deze vacature
Visitors of this page also checked out these jobs: