Our client is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team in London, UK.
We are looking for a strategic business partner that can guarantee the correct planning and
control the process of budget management, and supervise accounting and finance processes.
Act as a key player in the organization by identifying, evaluating and generating new
opportunities in the operation, supervise the expansion process, project evaluation, and
- Design and execute the financial planning for the division.
- Create and control KPI’s for the finance department.
- Prepare and present financial reports to Headquarters.
- Find opportunities to improve and make more efficient day to day activities.
- Promote and enforce cultural values, and policies.
Education and experience required
Degree in engineering, economics, business & administration. Additionally, MBA or
Masters in Finance.
- More than 5 years of experience executing the role in multinational organizations.
- Knowledge of finance planning, control, account receivables, and account payables.
- Looking for a results-oriented professional, leadership skills, team management, and strategic planning.
- English – Fluent