Java Programmer (Spain-Madrid)
The candidate will be building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Part of a talented international software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Responsibilities include managing Java/Java 2EE application development while providing
expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
These are the following responsibilities that will be accomplished by the professional.
- Assist in activities that involve software architecture.
- Design, implement and maintain the phases of a Java Application.
- Analyze the software, perform programming, testing, and debugging. Analyze user requirements to inform application design.
- Determine application issues in regards to production and otherwise. Aligning application design with business goals.
- Develop, test, and maintain the software. Develop codes for applications.
- Recommend changes in the already established Java application process.
- Ensure continuous professional self-development.
● Experience with Java 8/9 and user interface design, database structures and
● Experience with Intellij/Eclipse, Spring Framework/Boot, SQL and ORM.
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Analytical mindset and good organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to adapt and work as part of a remote and multicultural team.
● Attention to detail.
● Bilingual English and Spanish proficiency required.