Maintenance & Facility Planner (The Netherlands)
- Acts as Coordinator for Facility, Maintenance & Calibration work orders. Activities include leading team meetings, develop/manage schedules, develop/track budgets, and providing timely updates.
- Principle contact and liaison between the maintenance department and operations planning
- Work closely with Quality Control, Manufacturing, Materials Management and Quality Assurance to ensure Facilities activities do not impact plant schedules.
- Once a valid work request is submitted, the Planner/Scheduler will screen, prioritize, schedule and follow-up on accuracy of the job submittal for all planned (preventative maintenance, demand service and corrective) work. Focus is to optimize workforce productivity and minimize downtime by managing work weeks in advance
- Always maintain accurate records keeping equipment and systems cGMP compliant.
- Act as a liaison with vendors and contractors.
- Participate in maintaining maintenance and calibration Purchase Orders
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies.
- Tracks and reports metrics for moves/closed work order activities weekly and monthly
- Maintain Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Perform CMMS audits and maintain system metrics. Maintain equipment records including new equipment forms and system life cycle documentation.
- Responsible for producing monthly management reporting, data analysis and KPI reporting to Facilities management.
- Planning skills
- Ability to develop solutions to moderately non-routine problems.
- Vendor management skills related to facilities and maintenance.
- MBO 4 degree or equivalent and minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with CMMS systems e.g. Blue Mountain, Maximo or similar
Deel deze vacature
Visitors of this page also checked out these jobs: