Operation Manager (Consumer Goods Industry)
To partner with the Site Director and Site leadership team to achieve the business goals in the short and long term through a focus on production capability with a commercial /customer lens.
Focus is required on building an effective world class production function in terms of processes and people. Execution of the production strategy must align to our clients’s standardized ways of working.
The mission is to lead the operational function with a customer focus.
· Manage Quality, Health Safety and Environment
· Implement Operational Strategy, Vision & Goals
· Build a High Performing Operations Team through Inspiring Leadership
· Develop the site Production Processes by ensuring standardized ways of working across the site
· Lead and manage CI activity across the site.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Do you have a track record of contributing in cross functional teams to deliver business objectives?
- Are you an effective communicator and able to lead others with clarity and operational excellence?
- Do you have a "go getter" mentality and an entrepreneurial drive?