Project Manager-Services Execution
At our clients trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
This position is the interface between the Depot Lead and the Head of Services Sweden and is responsible to ensure we are delivering world class safety, reliability, availability and overall fleet performance.
• Govern the development and perpetual delivery of the Project Business Improvement Plan linked to the Deep Dive findings (company’s Best Practices Business Diagnostics).
• Drive the delivery of a systematic approach to delivering Fleet Maintenance Services into the projects.
• Drive big picture strategies that define, deliver and expand our regional footprint.
• Support Sales & Business Development leads in defining how our client's Services systematic approach to O&M brings and delivers value to current and potential customers.
• KPI dashboard data analysis, reporting and governance.
• Implementing and managing a structured governance approach to monitor and measure the performance of the business at defined frequencies.
• Analyse key metrics, reporting cycles and processes to understand business variations, issues and help drive growth.
• Drive policy deployment, transformation and governance into the project focused on standard processes, people engagement and performance.
• Identify, explore, evaluate and support opportunities to reduce Services’ operating cost, our overall labour footprint, our efficiency and effectiveness in the overall best interest of Bombardier Transportation.
• Recommending, supporting and/or implementing strategies that drive standardization, transformation, optimize our effectiveness, our revenue opportunities, market penetration and market share.
• Previous experience in a similar relevant role, ideally in railway industry. Alternatively, experience in other transportation industries is also valuable (e.g. aerospace, automotive).
• Senior working experience in Project Management, Contracts and Legal.
• Must possess strong Project Management competencies, proven ability to drive change, work independently, analyze data, assess project performance against targets, take appropriate actions in containing/mitigating concerns, drive results, and determine when information need to be escalated.
• Must have the ability to identify when on-site support is needed and mobilize such support as necessary.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in building and maintaining relationships with project teams and clients.
• Language skills: Advanced/business fluent level of Swedish and English.
• Mobility: Availability for travelling.