SAP Manufacturing Business Analyst (The Netherlands)
- Ensures the capture of clear expectations andrequirements between IT and the Business for all IT related demand.
- Serves as a contact for the business toadvise/solve or direct IT issues for resolution.
- Manages escalation of project issues to theappropriate management staff.
- Administers and maintains service level agreementsbetween IT and the Business.
- Facilitates the alignment of IT projects withbusiness goals and objectives.
- Interactswith the supported business function to develop detailed understanding ofuser Information Technology needs.
- Conferswith technical or functional experts at all levels, company-wide, toobtain requirements, develop solution proposals, and coordinateimplementation.
- Proactivelyseeks opportunities that will support business goals and provide businessusers with alternatives that enhance business performance and efficiency.
- Evaluatesuser requests for enhancements and/or upgrading of highly complex businesssystems.
- Developssolution proposals and designs to meet customer requirements.
- Facilitatescommunications with business customer through all phases of this process.
- Providesgeneral customer support for assigned business applications.
- Coordinatesresolution of Enterprise Systems support issues for assigned business areawith IT staff, suppliers and functional users.
- Activelydevelops, promotes and applies project management techniques to assignedwork and activities.
- Activelysurveys internal customers for feedback, and adjusts activitiesaccordingly.
- Manages,sets priorities of, and successfully completes multiple projects andsupport issues concurrently with little or no supervision of the workgroup manager.
- Keeps current on new technologies by readingliterature, attending conferences and seminars,taking classes, and participating in technical societies, as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, IS&T Management, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of ideal degree
- Proficient understanding of the functional capabilities and configuration of broad areas of these applications is required.
- Data Analytics-preferred
- Requires thorough understanding of planning, analysis, and testing techniques required to support an enterprise business system.
- Experience in multiple functional business areas such as manufacturing, logistics, field service or sales and marketing.
- Requires understanding of capabilities, features, and limitations of system development tools.
- Demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs, and develop solutions and delivery proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Office applications, collaboration tools, and effective use of e-mail and messaging systems.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
Deel deze vacature
Visitors of this page also checked out these jobs: