Sr. Electrical Engineer (The Netherlands)
Play an important role in design’s technical analysis/review of our existing high voltage electronic modules/boards, exploitative study on direction of their innovation and standardization, research and development implementation, and new product transformation.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant Engineering degree.
- 2+ years of hands-on, relevant, work related experience (with Masters)
- a minimum of 5 years of hands-on, relevant, work related experience (with Bachelors).
- Strong design capability on analog circuits with fair handling capability on digital circuit
- Hands-on experience of schematic capture, schematic level simulation, HV layout, module-design (cooperation with Mechanical Engineer), and trouble-shooting
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing electric field in high voltage and high vacuum. Familiar with Comsol is plus.
- Knowledge and experience of board level and module level shielding and grounding.
- Strong knowledge in electrical engineering with wide scope to most related fields.
- Strong design capability on analog circuits with fair handling capability on digital circuits.
- Independent working ability with high skills in module design, HV layout, tune-up and trouble-shooting.
- Strong initiative, self-motivation and team-working attitude.
- Proficiency in using tool simulating HV module and system.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral.
- Previous working experience in SEM electronics, is a plus.