The 3D CAD Engineer bears responsibility for the design of Wind turbine models parts in Solidworks. To do so the following is required:
- To make and work out modifications in service and production;
- To carry out activities in the accounting system in the field of product administration
(alterations in configuration);
- To draw up and keep the quality manual of the R&D department up-to-date;
- To make presentations for the purpose of Sales;
- To provide general support for the department.
- To carry out tasks in a correct and timely manner and within the scope of directions
set for R&D;
- To bear responsibility for a correct configuration structure.
- To indicate insufficiencies in configuration management