Business Development Manager, Egypt – NB
To be responsible for increasing revenue and market share in Egypt through the SANS product portfolio, by driving the Egypt commercial and enterprise account base, identifying and pursuing new critical contracts from prospect to partner in accordance with the SANS brand, values and mission statement.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for acquiring new SANS customers from a specified target customer list.
- To fully understand the SANS portfolio to generate quality opportunities, differentiating our offerings against those of our competitors.
- To follow and understand the latest trends and developments in the Cyber Security industry.
- To effectively articulate the SANS business strategy & that of the wider SANS brand.
- To conduct face to face meetings with prospective customers (when appropriate and safe to do so).
- Responsible for forecasting sales on a monthly basis in line with business CRM processes.
- Represents SANS, translating Cyber Security industry developments into customer driven solutions.
- On-Board newly acquired customers.
Sales Administration & Process
- To monitor payment of customer invoices ensuring outstanding invoices and debts are settled in a timely manner.
- Support marketing campaigns and SANS events to help deliver revenue growth targets.
- To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies.
- To embrace and adhere to agreed sales processes and procedures.
- To manage and deliver agreed targets, KPI's and other set objectives.
- To take ownership of the tender process for any prospective customer procurement opportunities when applicable.
- To define and develop peer and executive relationships with the wider SANS teams.
- To build and maintain the SANS brand and mission.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as requested by the Management Team.