Commercial Manager (SaaS Industry)
Our client is the leading provider of data intelligence for the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly commodities producers, oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodity markets.
The company has offices in 6 countries and 7 locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
The Sales Team at Our client is fun, diverse and self-driven. We love to build relationships and to challenge the status quo. Our main goal is to bring value to our clients by leveraging our technology and data intelligence. We are proud to offer a solution that improves business performance and brings disruptive innovation in the commodities market. Join us!
The Sales team is looking for a highly motivated Commercial Manager who is excited at the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities market and hunting new logos!
More specifically you will:
• Own the full sales cycle. Prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales
• Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
• Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
• Work collaboratively with our global Sales team, product and market analysts to build the best product in the market and close exciting global deals
• Provide accurate and up to date forecasts for any given month or year
• Close new business consistently at or above quota level
• Help build and drive sales processes and strategy
• 2+ years experience in Sales in either the Energy, Commodities or Financial Services and Hedge Funds
• Significant experience generating brand new business sales opportunities
• Driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
• A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team's long-term gains
• Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
• Excellent customer service, listening and negotiation skills
• Ability to analyze complex client requirements and needs