Ecommerce Customer Service Manager (UK-London))
As our Ecommerce Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers experience world class customer service and order fulfillment across our EMEA websites. You will lead your team by example, ensuring that the customer experience is the priority. You will possess exceptional people-management skills including the ability to motivate, inspire and lead as well as having the ability to maintain strong relationships when working with 3rd parties. You will have first class organizational skills, the ability to focus on the detail as well as think strategically. You will have a drive for scaling the business to match our ambitious growth targets, whilst possessing the ability to adapt to changing business requirements/priorities.
Responsible for: Ecommerce Customer Service and Experience, Order Administration, Partnership with Logistics team.
- Deliver a best-in-class ecommerce experience for our customers, acting as the internal voice of the consumer
- Manage customer services, driving relationship with 3rd party, to ensure that all queries & enquiries are answered quickly, including order administration and provide first class customer service support across all platforms (Currently Phone, Email and Chat).
- Develop and manage effective services and relationships with logistic providers and internal departments.
- Understand the end to end process of product journey from supplier to customer and drive changes to improve efficiency and service levels.
- Define key processes and service level agreements; Understanding customer barriers to purchase, feedback to marketing team to understand how conversion can be improved.
- Ensure efficient collaboration, co-ordination and communication between relevant departments including third parties.
- Coordinate all operational project requirements by liaising with the digital team and the EMEA Logistics Team so that forecasts are visible in a timely manner in order to ensure effective resource planning can take place.
- Assist with the logistics of the future growth of the business and implement within our region.
- Ensure fraud chargebacks are investigated and processes are optimized to the businesses advantage.
- Develop the customer feedback process.
- Ownership and management of Zendesk Customer Care Platform.
- Monitor quality standards and constantly strive to improve the delivery experience.
- Devise and implement robust and transparent KPIs across all areas of the team.
- Focus on continuous improvement in all areas in line with the businesses progression.
- Provide reporting on agreed key metrics to the business.
- Ensure team members are trained and are aware of changes to procedures and/or systems.
- Supervise and motivate workers, building team spirit.
- Adhoc needs as determined by the business.
- EMEA Customer Services
- EMEA Logistics
- EMEA Ecommerce
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Continual improvement of overall customer experience
- Development of an efficient and successful reporting strategy and process for capturing customer feedback and communicating back to the organization.
- Reports into the Ecommerce Manager and has a dotted reporting line to the Customer Services Manager
REPORTING STRUCTUREThis position will have the following roles directly reporting to them: 1 x Ecommerce Logistics Coordinator, 1 x Ecommerce Customer Experience Coordinator
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Strong customer focus.
- B2C experience is a must.
- Strong critical thinking, planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- People focused; strong people management skills and experience in managing matrix team.
- Track record of managing a customer service team, either directly or through a 3rd party, with a thorough understanding of the commercial dimension of the role.
- Able to travel throughout Europe.
- Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage.
- Demonstrates resilience, determination, and ability to self-manage.
- Creative problem solving skills and commercial decision making ability.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand the wider impact of the CS function on the business.
- Strong influencing skills and comfortable operating with senior leaders.
- Driven to continuously improve the Customer Service function.
- Thorough understanding of the supply chain process and the ability to drive process adherence throughout the organization