Pre-sales Network Solution Architect (The Netherlands)
Our client´s IDM Strategic Engagements and Pre-Sales is looking for a Pre-sales Network Solution Architect. You know how to quickly convert the latest technical developments into customer benefits and are not afraid to fight for your solution direction.
You will primarily deliver technical input in bid projects working closely together with a team of experts were you will be translating customer requirements into a solution for a subset of the overall solution. Secondarily you will challenge Portfolio Management with regards to new propositions and maintaining current portfolio items.
Who are you:
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in IT, Electronics, Math or Physics
- A fluent command of both written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Understanding of overall IT architecture;
- A background in either Telecom industry or Network / ISP area;
- Strong technical skills in IP networking, WANs,LANs and Security;
- (Cisco) Infrastructure knowledge, ACI networks and SDN/NFV expertise with design and architecture skills in all these categories;
- Have up-to-date Industry qualifications or certifications (eg. Cisco CCIE);
- Ability to work on multiple projects and still deliver within expected timeframes.
What we offer you:
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- Time to develop yourself via training and certifications;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients;
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance, 13th month.