Service Sales Specialist
At our client's trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Services Sales Specialist based at our site in Västerås, Sweden.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent of this position is overall responsible for Services Sales activities in Sweden.
Leading the Sales process under the guidance of the Head of Services, he/she identifies business opportunities and oversees the customers’ acquisition activities. He/She creates strategic business development plans to win new customers and nurture existing customers for Bombardier Transportation.
• Overall responsible for Services Sales activities in Sweden, ensuring Sales governance process is followed.
• Establish and permanently maintain the customer contact/relationship. Coordinating customer feedback to relevant internal parties.
• Develop winning strategies and build robust capture plans. At quarterly intervals provide an updated strategy report with an updated list of all agreed business opportunities for the country including: market size, political developments, investment plans, competitor’s position and upcoming projects.
• Establish and maintain up to date technical knowledge of own and competitor products. Support the development of the marketing communication plan.
• Drive and guide cross-functional bid and marketing teams in all aspects of opportunity identification, opportunity development, opportunity selection, bidding, negotiation and capture. Addressing customer hassles and delivering top quality proposals.
• Relevant experience (middle to senior level) in a similar role (business development, sales, marketing, project management or engineering), ideally in rail industry (alternatively, in other transportation or similar heavy manufacturing organization); International experience would be an asset;
• Solid proficiency level in business intelligence, strategic sales skills, contractual & legal knowledge, cost calculation knowledge, negotiation skills and planning skills;
• Business development, lobbying and deal making capabilities are important;
• Strong evidence of customer led behaviour and relationship building skills;
• Intermediate proficiency level in railway technology knowledge;
• Demonstrated understanding of the challenges of the marketplace today and in the future. Knowledge of the competitive position;
• Strong leadership skills, able to lead functional and cross-functional teams with the ability to influence at all levels. Experience in working in cross functional teams successfully;
• High standard of verbal and written communications skills;
• Language skills required: advanced/business fluent level of English and Swedish.
• Knowledge of or experience in using Salesforce system would be valuable;
• Availability for business travel, as some travel will be required from time to time.