BREEAM and WELL Consultant
Our client is the market leader in strengthening the sustainability of buildings and homes. They accomplish this goal by instructing as many companies as possible on how to improve the energy efficiency and carbon footprint of their buildings, as well as their positive impact on human health. Through their digital tools and consulting, they have had a big impact on the energy transition of more than 100,000 workplaces. They are active in seven countries and currently further expanding their software and services internationally. Among their clients are AMC, ING Bank, Van Gogh Museum, ABN AMRO, Nuon, SNS Bank, and Rijksvastgoedbedrijf.
This company, which began as a consultancy, has turned its successful expertise with more than 30,000 buildings into accessible online tools. Anyone can now increase the sustainability of their own buildings with their own suppliers, contractors, and banks. As a result, the entire construction sector is now able to become more sustainable itself. Our client has grown from a scale of greening 2,000 buildings per year to over 400,000 buildings per year.
You will be responsible for your own sustainability projects as a BREEAM and WELL consultant, especially in existing buildings. From offices to industries, and from housing to healthcare facilities, you will counsel your clients so that they understand precisely what they can do to improve their energy savings.
- Conducting on-site inspections at clients' locations;
- Carrying out surveys and analyses;
- Advising clients on sustainability solutions;
- Assisting clients in getting sustainability certifications for structures and accomplishing their objectives;
- Implementing measures that aid in score improvement;
- Mentoring and training for new colleagues in the field;
- Contributing to product development in the field of BREEAM.
- Have a complete HBO or, ideally, WO education;
- Are BREEAM In-Use certified, or are willing to undergo training on it;
- Have knowledge of and experience with sustainability in buildings, or related topics;
- Have 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience, e.g. as an advisor, sustainability manager or building manager;
- Have an affinity with sustainability and buildings;
- Have an entrepreneurial, proactive attitude and a focus on quality;
- Possess a commercial mindset. You can tell what a client desires and know how to start the conversation;
- Are fluents in both Dutch and English;
- Are located in the Randstad region, or at most a 45-minute drive from Apeldoorn.
- Attractive terms of employment, such as a company car, laptop and phone;
- A bonus scheme based on performance (of the business, the team and you personally), which often amounts to 10% to 15% of the salary;
- Since they want to work with the best people, our client will always encourage your personal growth. As a member of the team, you chart your own growth path and can participate financially in the company after one year;
- The space to define your own growth path: with a personal 10-year plan and the corresponding development opportunities.
Our client’s working environment is driven, collegial, result-oriented and informal. They are big fans of flexible working. Attention to personal development is an important part of your growth and one that our client wants to encourage. They want to work with the best people. Team members chart their own growth path and can participate financially in the company. The company’s partners are in the United Kingdom, Belgium, the United States, Australia, and soon many more countries that will become part of your working area.