Cyber Security Consultant
Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As a Cyber Security Consultant you will play a key role in shaping the way several organisations handle their Cyber Security and ICT risk management. Typically, you will hold strategic talks about the design of IT security with the management of large municipalities, banks and insurers.
At the tactical level, you communicate easily with managers and IT specialists, among others. From assessment to design, you consider aspects such as business process security, employee awareness, ICT infrastructure and management processes, application security and identity management and OT security. As a Consultant you give advice, take care of implementation or examine the quality of the security setup.
Information security, business continuity management, enterprise risk management and cyber resilience are daily business for you. You easily identify risks in business processes and you know how and when to find and apply the necessary measures.
Your clients will appreciate your practical substantive advice. You will assist them in making business process and ICT safe and reliable, in a project-based and goal-oriented way by:
- Identifying risks within processes;
- Increasing security in the ICT architecture;
- Raising employee awareness;
- Putting security processes and basic management processes in order;
- Establishing cyber resilience;
- Complying with security guidelines and privacy legislation;
- Assisting in obtaining external certifications such as ISO2700x or NEN7510.
- You have an HBO or WO degree and several years of consultancy experience;
- You have up-to date knowledge of ICT Risk Management, Cyber Security and Business Continuity Management;
- You have experience in advising on the implementation of standards such as ISO2700x, BIO, Cobit, as well as the implementation of specific measures such as Identity & Access Management, data encryption, security in management processes, etc.;
- You are passionate about Cybersecurity and interested in new developments such as IoT security, Security Operations and cyber resilience;
- You have the ability to understand a problem with ease and articulate it as simply as possible (both verbally and in writing);
- You are a social person who values engaging with clients and knows how to recognize commercial opportunities.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme, mobility budget or lease car and 28 vacation days;
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues in a learning-oriented environment (with trainings such as CISM, CISSP, etc.);
- Ample freedom to schedule your time and work in a manner that best fits your needs and those of your private life.