Digital Business Strategy Consultant
Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As a Digital Business Strategy Consultant, you provide guidance to your own clients and help them use ICT to achieve their strategic objectives. You will be the sparring partner of boards, CIOs, and other executives of leading companies like Sanquin, Alliander, or Schiphol Airport, and you will bring them along with you in your inspiring vision of current technologies and future advancements in the field of digitalization. This calls for a comprehensive viewpoint and a clear vision on a variety of ICT topics, such as cloud, data, AI, control of ICT, and architecture.
You will be in charge of creating business cases and roadmaps, utilising innovation calendars, and converting them into the essential ICT architecture for your clients' organisation. Since this involves issues with information management and administrative processes, familiarity with them, as well as the organisational structure and environment in which (semi-)public organisations operate are all necessary.
You will play a crucial, pivotal role in the development of your client's digital strategy. They will look to you as a thought leader in the area of digital transformations and the use of ICT, as will your own coworkers. You will be highly influential in regards to the execution of digital transformation and its translation into ICT architecture. You'll be able to successfully implement changes, inspire others, build support, and assemble (multidisciplinary) teams.
- You have an HBO or WO degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar;
- You have knowledge of and experience drawing up business strategies and, by extension, IV and IT strategies, preferably within the (semi-)public sector;
- You have experience as a Senior Advisor, accustomed to consulting at a strategic level and advising directors and management on various issues in which IV/ICT plays an important role;
- You have a solid, commercially employable network at board level in the public sector, healthcare or education;
- You have up-to-date knowledge of the applications of modern technologies and their latest developments, and know how to translate it into concrete strategies or business cases;
- You know how to involve stakeholders in the advisory processes, so that your results are actually feasible and supported.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme and a good mobility mix;
- The opportunity to work in a knowledge-driven and learning-oriented environment, surrounded by experienced strategy consultants and architects;
- A great variety of challenging projects where you can work on innovative solutions to socially relevant issues;
- An inspiring working environment focused on entrepreneurship in which you are given all the space and freedom to collaboratively build a high-quality Digital Business Strategy practice;
- Ample freedom to schedule your time and work in a manner that best fits your needs and those of your private life.