Our client is the largest and most trusted source of cyber security training, certifications and research in the world. Their mission is to empower cyber security professionals with the practical skills and knowledge they need to make our world a safer place. They offer high quality training, certifications, scholarship academies, degree programs, cyber ranges, and resources to meet the needs of every cyber professional. Their data, research and instructors collectively ensure that individuals and organisations have the actionable education and support they need.
The company’s instructors are all recognised as top experts and respected leaders in their fields. Over the years, the course curriculum has grown to hold over 70 different courses, ranging from foundational courses for starters to highly advanced courses for the seasoned security professionals. Having started its journey and mission in the United States, it has rapidly grown over the decades and today their team holds over 500 passionate people spread across the globe, a faculty with over 100 industry leaders and 6 offices worldwide.
Will be responsible for increasing revenue in the French region through the company’s product portfolio, by the management and growth of existing, selected Tier 2, 3 & 4 accounts, developing new and existing customer relationships whilst identifying and pursuing new opportunities from prospect to partner, in accordance with the company’s brand, values and mission statement.
Will report to the France Country Lead.
- Conduct effective, regular Customer Account Reviews.
- Through effective communication, establish, strengthen, and maintain positive relationships with former, current, and new customers.
- Convert qualified incoming leads for Tier 2 – 4 accounts.
- Regularly contact Tier 2-4 major spending customers.
- Forecast sales on a monthly basis in line with business CRM processes.
- Maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline via the CRM (Salesforce).
- Demand generation campaign preparation for existing Tier 2 to 4 accounts.
- Demand generation follow up for Tier 2 to Tier 4 accounts.
- Follow, understand, and translate the latest Cyber Security developments and trends into customer driven solutions.
- Promote the company’s events through appropriate social media channels.
- Contact Tier 2-4 major spending customers in relation to specific events.
- Regularly check event specific pipeline.
- Conduct invite calls to Tier 2-4 VIP’s for specific events.
- Facilitate tactical promotion communications where appropriate.
- Promote and use escalation tactics for struggling events when necessary.
- Respond to all delegate feedback for Tier 2 to 4 customers.
- Conduct calls to all previous year delegates.
- Attend company meetings, events and trade events as required.
- Support the company’s operations team at events as required.
- To manage, deliver & exceed agreed targets, KPI's and other set objectives.
- To effectively manage the invoicing and aged debt process for Tier 2,3 and 4 accounts, ensuring customer invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to Tier 2,3 & 4 accounts when necessary.
- To build and maintain the company brand and mission within the wider Cyber Security community.
- Carry out additional tasks as requested by the company’s management team.
Our client’s culture is defined by Mission, Brand, People. Their goal is to hire people who understand the importance of continuing to fight against the “bad guys” (Mission) while delivering the highest quality training (Brand) to their students. They want employees whose personal values align well with their culture of fairness, honesty, customer focus, and pragmatic approach (People).
They truly care about their employees, since they are at the heart of their business. This company encourages an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment. It is made up of good people who enjoy working together. They are bold and bright, focused, and friendly.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our client is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment encouraging equality and diversity among their workforce and avoiding discrimination. All job applicants and employees are treated fairly regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion or any religious cultural beliefs, marital status and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity.