Senior Privacy Consultant
A Strategic IT Consulting Firm is looking for a Senior Privacy Consultant to assist renowned organisations with various privacy issues!
About Our Client
Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As a Senior Privacy Consultant you will help organisations with various privacy issues from different angles. Sometimes you sit at the table with Directors or management, as a Strategic Privacy Advisor. At other times you fulfil the role of Interim Data Protection Officer or AVG Project Leader and, with your team, you ensure that privacy issues are handled in a way that allows the organisation's objectives to be securely and responsibly achieved. Whatever role you are in, you always ensure that the client has plenty of room to do business.
You are not only concerned with privacy regulations, but also with the actual set-up in practice (of ICT systems, the privacy organisation, etc.). You will also assist clients with specific queries about performing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) or setting up privacy governance. In your capacity as a Senior Privacy Consultant, you will advise clients on the full range of privacy services that you and your team offer.
Who are You?
- You have an HBO or WO degree in the field of Law, ICT, Business or, organisational science (or similar);
- You have a strong affinity with privacy and information security. You are also up-to date with current developments in IT, such as in the field of Artificial Intelligence and data-driven work;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of privacy, information security, IT audit, ICT law or similar;
- You can make the practical translation of the AVG, separate the "sense and nonsense of the AVG" and know how to communicate it effectively;
- Someone with a service-oriented attitude who can operate both independently and as part of a team, and who can manage other colleagues with ease;
- You get energy from helping others develop, you like to share your knowledge and enjoy guiding colleagues in achieving their learning and development goals.
Terms of Employment
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme, mobility budget or lease car and 28 vacation days;
- A dynamic role where you can fulfil different roles in diverse and oftentimes complex projects for multiple clients. No two days are the same!
- A position where you will get to work at and for renowned clients within government, municipalities, provinces, healthcare, social services and (secondary) education;
- The opportunity to continue developing yourself and others.