Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As a Cloud Architect, you will assist clients in their transformation to modern cloud technologies and services. You will find yourself at the intersection of 'continuously changing business' and IT infrastructure, cloud applications, procurement of cloud services and office automation. You are the sparring partner of boards, CIOs and other directors, and through your concrete advice and effective communication you help them make their goals a reality. You will advise from an independent role (i.e. independent of products and suppliers).
You will do this by applying your high-quality knowledge of virtualization, cloud platforms (such as Azure and AWS) and integration. You will contribute to the creation of ICT architectures by translating visions into principles that guide your design. You often work together with (ICT) managers, program/project managers, IT buyers and content specialists. In this respect, the projects you do for this firm will be prestigious ICT projects with social impact.
- You have an HBO or WO degree;
- You have knowledge of and experience working with cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) and ICT infrastructure (digital workplace, network and data centre);
- You have experience in roles such as Cloud Architect/Consultant, Technical Architect, Technical Project Leader on ICT Projects or Solution Architect on projects. You are ambitious and eager to advise at a higher level of abstraction and grow within this area;
- You have experience in acquiring consultancy assignments independently;
- You have knowledge of key cloud concepts such as on premise, cloud and hybrid architectures. Additionally, you have consulting experience translating business needs into cloud services (e.g. digital workplace with Office365);
- You are familiar with technologies such as Virtual desktop infrastructure, Software defined data centre/network, virtualization, automation and orchestration;
- You are interested in mastering adjacent architectural areas (business, application, enterprise) in order to become a well-rounded interlocutor.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme, a good mobility mix and long-term paternity leave for fathers;
- The opportunity to work with experienced architects and consultants at renowned clients within the (semi) public sector and the business community;
- A great variety of challenging projects where you can work on innovative solutions to socially relevant issues;
- An ample range of training, education and coaching opportunities for you to continue furthering your development, such as TOGAF and Archimate or cloud-specific training;
- An inspiring environment with plenty of room for entrepreneurship and personal development;
- Ample freedom to schedule your time and work in a manner that best fits your needs and those of your private life.