About Our Client
Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As an IT auditor, you will evaluate and provide advice on how IT is set up and managed at different organisations. When it comes to conducting independent assessments of IT facilities and processes, where information security and privacy are frequently crucial factors, you are the expert. As a result, when working on research and advisory projects for clients, you will collaborate closely with colleagues from various disciplines (such as security, architecture, privacy, and data).
For instance, you might conduct independent research into the implementation of information security policies at various organisations or carry out ENSIA and DigiD audits for municipalities, among others. Typical clients include municipalities, water boards, ministries or implementing organisations, with which this Consulting Firm has master agreements for audit services. As a consultant, you might be tasked with advising on new IT facility implementation procedures or the design of an organisation's governance and control of information provision, as well as the role of technology in such structures. Employees, management, and the board of directors, as well as the Supervisory Board or the Executive Board, may be your points of contact at your client's organisations. As such, you need to be able to effectively communicate at various levels and find the right tone for your advisory and research reports.
Who are You?
- You have a complete RE training;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT audit work and/or conducting independent investigations;
- You are knowledgeable in common norm frameworks, standards and systems, such as BIO, BIG, NOREA, ENSIA, etc.;
- You have knowledge of IT facilities (infrastructure, applications, cloud), IT governance and developments in the field of information security and privacy;
- You know how to grasp standards frameworks and translate them into practical use;
- You are able to always maintain your independence, regardless of any pressure;
- You are a skilled communicator who knows how to communicate and advise at different levels;
- You are an analytically strong, structured, critical and meticulous person.
Terms of Employment
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme and a good mobility mix;
- The opportunity to work in a knowledge-driven and learning-oriented environment, surrounded by experienced colleagues;
- A great variety of challenging projects where you can work on innovative solutions to socially relevant issues with renowned clients within the (semi-)public sector and the business community;
- Ample freedom to schedule your time, work and the way you carry out your assignments in a manner that best fits your needs and those of your private life.