Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will work to use ICT to optimally contribute to the realisation of business strategies through digital transformation and digitization projects. As an expert and advisor you will be involved in numerous short-term advisory processes in which architecture will be key. You will help directors, boards, CIO’s and management of leading organisations on issues such as 'is my ICT future-proof?' or 'is this the right ICT investment at the right time?'. You will take them along in your inspiring vision of current technologies and future developments in the field of digitization.
Examples of projects our client has realised for different organisations, which you could also realise as Enterprise Architect include:
- The development of architecture for corona programs at RIVM;
- The unbundling of ICT in a 'carve-out' for blood bank Sanquin and the drafting of architecture for the new environment;
- The architecture for innovative chain cooperation between police and NFI using modern ICT;
- Establishing a future-proof architecture for a construction company, or;
- Devising and tendering the architecture to modernise the workplace of a large healthcare institution.
You will work in interdisciplinary project teams, which will give you the opportunity to learn from your colleagues’ knowledge and continue to develop yourself in the field.
- You have an HBO or WO degree in the field of Computer Science, Technology, Policy and Management, Business Administration and/or Business & IT;
- You are driven and passionate, and want to develop yourself in the field of IT Strategy and Architecture;
- You are a skilled communicator who knows how to present themselves;
- You enjoy working with others and are willing to share your knowledge with those around you.
- 28 vacation days on a full-time basis, with additions such as 10 extra days for 'young parents' or the possibility to purchase/sell vacation days;
- The option between a mobility budget payment or a lease car of your choice (with extra reimbursement for electric driving);
- The opportunity to freely schedule your time and work in the manner that best fits your needs and those of your private life;
- A great variety of challenging projects where you can work on innovative solutions to socially relevant issues;
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues from whom you can learn on the daily;
- An ample range of training, education and coaching opportunities for you to continue furthering your development;
- An inspiring environment with plenty of room for entrepreneurship and personal development.