Digital Transformation Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As a Digital Transformation Project Manager, no day is ever the same! You may develop project and program plans, conduct environmental analysis, act as a results-oriented information consultant or improve the cooperation between different employees within large organisations. Your job may have a variety of focuses depending on the project, including IT governance, data organisation, process improvement, and digital innovation. Our client deploys customised methods such as (Scaled) Agile, Prince2, Agile Program Management and MSP.
Examples of projects our client has realised for different organisations, which you could also realise as Project Manager Digital Transformation include:
- The realisation of (improved) wifi in trains;
- The development and implementation of dashboards at a ministry;
- Drafting or reviewing project or program plans;
- Creating goal trees and implementing process improvements for vaccination programs;
- The automation of processes using Robotic Process Automation;
- Improving nitrogen measurement systems and processes;
- The professionalisation of an information management department;
- Designing and implementing agile transformations;
- Increasing data-driven work for municipalities.
Who are You?
- You have an HBO or WO degree;
- You have a number of years of experience with ICT consulting or projects/programs, preferably in or at the public sector
- Experience with issues such as organisational consulting, data-driven working, LEAN and design thinking is a plus!
- You are driven and passionate, and want to develop yourself in the field of project management, organisational change and data-driven work;
- You enjoy working with others, are a creative problem-solver and have a positive attitude;
- You are a skilled communicator with a keen sense of political-administrative situations.
Terms of Employment
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme, mobility budget or lease car and 28 vacation days;
- A great variety of challenging projects with social relevance, from different roles in the tactical and/or strategic level;
- An ample range of training, personal guidance and certification opportunities (including in Prince2, MSP, AgilePGM, Lean and MoR).