Head of Group Branding
About Our Client
They facilitate growth through real transformation: a unique journey, together with their people, clients and partners. They have fun, like to explore unknown routes, stand out from the crowd and, unlike others, they believe that real transformation comes from within.
As the Head of Group Branding / Marketing, you would be responsible for supervising and managing the set-up, development and improvement of the group brand. You will be in charge of managing the respective budgets, investments, and research and development costs. Finally, you’ll be in charge of developing and managing advertising campaigns related to the company brand.
Brand management: Set-up, develop and regularly improve / adapt core aspects of the company brand (positioning, brand values, brand story, etc.) including co-branding strategy with the individual local brands in close collaboration with the respective stakeholders in the operational companies. Translate brand strategy into yearly budgets, targets, channel / campaign plans, content marketing strategy, etc. Assume leadership of the group's external communication. The brand management responsibilities will broaden and deepen as the group continues to grow, integrate and develop its branding strategy.
Campaign management: Conceptualize and execute mono-/multichannel B2B campaigns across the full marketing mix, including operational market research, campaign development, planning, steering of external service providers and performance measurement. Launch employer branding campaigns on group level in cooperation with Head of Group HR.
Content marketing: Deliver the content marketing strategy through a variety of channels. Manage the group's website, newsletters, and social media accounts by creating pertinent content, videos, and blogs In close collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts from the operating companies
CD / CI: Improve the CD/CI of the group, including how it is implemented on the website, in powerpoint templates, in white papers, etc. Align the group CD/CI as closely as possible with the local brand CD/CI in order to facilitate joint activities like presentations, white papers, PR campaigns, etc.
Groupwide standards & activities: Develop common standards and guidelines for marketing functions across the group in collaboration with local marketing staff. Drive and coordinate joint marketing initiatives and serve as a liaison between marketing organisations. Identify best practices in this area to be shared within the group. Negotiate groupwide terms with external vendors if suitable and advantageous.
Reporting: Establish KPIs for overall marketing performance across the group and organise their implementation in the BI/CRM system. Create transparency and comparability of marketing activities within the group by developing together with local marketing staff joint KPI-structures and definitions.
Who are you?
We are looking for talented professionals with proven affinity in building, integrating and managing group marketing functions in international environments. As a key contributor to the group’s future success, a suitable candidate will have strong personal drive to work in a people-centric professional services firm with a strong ambition to become a European leader in its domain.
Technical competencies and experience
- You have a strong track record (4-10 years) in all aspects of state-of-the-art B2B marketing functions, preferably as a Head of Marketing in B2B environments, ideally in professional services companies;
- You bring a deep understanding of state-of-the-art B2B marketing management in a highly dynamic and primarily digital environment;
- You rely on a proven and successful track record in developing marketing plans and campaigns, combining a metrics-driven marketing approach with creativity, applying online marketing and social media strategies and introducing marketing automation as well as CRM tools / workflows;
- You have strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- You have an outstanding strategic and entrepreneurial understanding, paired with transformational know-how;
- You have solid stakeholder management skills and can build trusted relationships with a variety of personalities across different levels.
- You have the confidence to provide sound professional advice to stakeholders over all levels;
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and love a proactive, hands-on approach, demonstrating clear ownership and end-to-end thinking;
- You are a conceptually and intelligently strong, yet focused on results and pragmatic;
- You are a hands-on and non-hierarchical team player who is equally effective in managing up and down and relates well at all levels and cultures:
- You are a confident and impactful presenter with effective verbal and written communication skills;
- You are a change agent with strong facilitation skills who can garner support behind credible, executable solutions;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, and the gravitas and experience necessary to successfully engage and manage a variety of stakeholders and lead by example;
- You have an objective, fact-based approach to problem solving;
- You are based in the Netherlands and Germany and are open to frequent travel. Preferably located in Amsterdam, Hamburg or Frankfurt.
Terms of Employment
- A competitive compensation package in line with your experience
- A fast moving environment where entrepreneurship, people development and client value are key;
- The opportunity to shape the future of a leading, strongly growing transformation consultancy group;
- The ability to either work remotely across Europe, or in our client’s offices in Amsterdam or Hamburg.