As a multidisciplinary full-service engineering firm, our client aids companies globally in the development of projects. They distinguish themselves through a pragmatic approach and their colleagues' vast technological expertise. For its national and international clients, they offer a comprehensive range of services, from front-end to engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCm).
They provide one-of-a-kind technical solutions by leveraging their expertise and technology, and constantly creating and delivering relevant market solutions. For this company, safety and sustainability are the preconditions for a successful project. They offer added value to their clients by adopting a proactive approach to delivering high-quality solutions in a challenging technological environment. They are dedicated to providing their clients with a transparent and predictable project while also ensuring business continuity.
As Project Coordinator, you are a natural team player and will oversee a dynamic site team. You have a significant amount of interaction with the company's clients and subcontractors. You are the spider in the web, playing the roles of stimulator, motivator, negotiator, and budget manager. During these projects, you demonstrate your coaching and entrepreneurial talents, as well as your business acumen, in order to provide the best answer to your clients.
There can be issues both in the complexity of projects and the 'number' of simultaneous or overlapping projects.
The most important recurring aspects in your work are efficiency, safety, and sustainability. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects within various sectors in the industry.
- Minimum 10 years' work experience as a multidisciplinary Project Leader/Coordinator for similar industries;
- Affinity with working at site-team locations;
- Experience in pharma and/or (fine) chemical market segments is advantageous;
- Recent engineering experience is a requirement, with a strong preference for experience on small and medium-sized projects;
- A solid technical background, preferably as a Process, Mechanical or Piping Engineer or any other position where multidisciplinary involvement was a requirement;
- A pragmatic attitude combined with good commitment;
- Good cooperation with colleagues. A team player;
- Good command of the Dutch language, additional command of the English language is a plus.
Terms of Employment
- A multidisciplinary workplace with challenging projects, a dedicated team, and a pleasant working environment;
- Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary salary, good pension scheme, a 13th month and 31 vacation days;
- A diverse and versatile working day in terms of tasks and responsibilities;
- The opportunity to contribute to projects, from conceptual design to construction;
- A valuable position, with the scope to set up and build a site team on your own. You are a key part of the team. You do not do a single standard task; your work is diverse and greatly contributes to the whole.
- Various training and growth possibilities that allow you to maximise your potential;
- A flat organisational structure. Do you have any questions? Colleagues help each other.
- Hybrid working (office & home) as the new norm.