Agile Project Lead
About Our Client
Our client is a strategic IT consulting firm that combines technological knowledge with organisational experience. They are convinced that good use of information and communication technology can strengthen the Netherlands, that services for both citizens and businesses can be made much easier, faster, and overall better, and that there are enormous opportunities to be had by delving into innovative new concepts.
Their key areas of expertise on current IT topics include:
- IT Strategy & Architecture
- Sourcing & Demand – Supply organisations
- Cybersecurity & Business continuity
- Programme management & Communications
- IT optimization & Process innovation
With more than 150 colleagues from different backgrounds, their consultants assist organisations by relieving them of current IT tasks and by challenging and improving existing IT processes. For the past 30 years, they have been a leading consultancy for strategic IT projects due to their notable motivation and expertise.
At this company, you will work on solutions to socially relevant issues alongside curious, inquisitive, and positively critical professionals who know what they are talking about. Independence, personal development, and entrepreneurship are heavily encouraged among their colleagues at his company. You will also be provided the freedom and space to add substance to your work, at your own discretion.
As an Agile Project Lead, you will assist clients who want to use Agile more effectively and organisations looking for advice on how to start implementing it. You will direct this change along with one or more (project/scrum) teams and aid your clients in achieving their objectives.
In this role you will be actively involved in realising change and providing advice on your clients’ projects. In your capacity as a Project Manager or Program Manager, you will also be in charge of overseeing the execution of clients' projects or programs. For example, as Agile Project Lead you will help managers in establishing and implementing frameworks and guidelines within the scrum working method. In doing so, you will help employees to perform optimally using the Agile working method by introducing best practices, doing team assessments, proposing metrics, designing dashboards and facilitating retrospectives. Of course, regular in-person meetings and training go hand in hand with all of this. You will work closely with a variety of people, which calls for good interpersonal and communication skills.
Who are You?
- You have an Agile certification (Product Owner, Scrum Master or similar);
- You have Project Management certifications (PRINCE2, MSP or similar);
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience managing ICT projects;
- You have experience with Lean Startup. Creative forms of work (workshops) are a plus!
- You have your own view on Agile in relation to Project Management;
- You can communicate effectively, to ensure the success of complex ICT projects;
- You have the capacity to view organisations and change issues from both the people and the process perspectives;
- You enjoy working with others, are eager to learn and are willing to share your knowledge with those around you.
Terms of Employment
- A great variety of challenging projects where you can fulfil different roles at a strategic level and work on innovative solutions to socially relevant issues;
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, a variable remuneration scheme, a good mobility mix and a personal ICT budget;
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues from whom you can learn on the daily;
- An ample range of training, education and coaching opportunities for you to continue furthering your development;
- An inspiring environment with plenty of room for entrepreneurship and personal development.