Business Development Manager - New Business (France)
About Our Client
Our client is the largest and most trusted source of cyber security training, certifications and research in the world. Their mission is to empower cyber security professionals with the practical skills and knowledge they need to make our world a safer place. They offer high quality training, certifications, scholarship academies, degree programs, cyber ranges, and resources to meet the needs of every cyber professional. Their data, research and instructors collectively ensure that individuals and organisations have the actionable education and support they need.
The company’s instructors are all recognised as top experts and respected leaders in their fields. Over the years, the course curriculum has grown to hold over 70 different courses, ranging from foundational courses for starters to highly advanced courses for the seasoned security professionals. Having started its journey and mission in the United States, it has rapidly grown over the decades and today their team holds over 500 passionate people spread across the globe, a faculty with over 100 industry leaders and 6 offices worldwide.
Responsible for increasing revenue and market share in France and Luxembourg through the company’s product portfolio, by driving the commercial enterprise account base in France and Luxembourg, identifying and pursuing new critical contracts from prospect to partner in accordance with the company’s brand, values and mission statement.
Will report to the France Country Lead.
- Acquiring new customers from a specified target customer list;
- Fully understanding the company’s portfolio to generate quality opportunities, differentiating their offerings against those of competitors;
- Following and understanding the latest trends and developments in the Cyber Security industry;
- Effectively articulating the company’s business strategy & that of the wider brand;
- Conducting face to face meetings with prospective customers (when appropriate and safe to do so);
- Forecasting sales on a monthly basis in line with business CRM processes;
- Representing the company, translating Cyber Security industry developments into customer driven solutions;
- On-Boarding newly acquired customers.
Sales Administration & Process:
- Monitoring payment of customer invoices ensuring outstanding invoices and debts are settled in a timely manner;
- Supporting marketing campaigns and company events to help deliver revenue growth targets;
- Successfully developing and driving sales plans, using agreed methodologies;
- Embracing and adhering to agreed sales processes and procedures.
- Managing and delivering agreed targets, KPI's and other set objectives;
- Taking ownership of the tender process for any prospective customer procurement opportunities when applicable;
- Defining and developing peer and executive relationships with the wider company team;
- Building and maintaining the company’s brand and mission;
- Carrying out additional responsibilities as requested by the Management Team.
Our client’s culture is defined by Mission, Brand, People. Their goal is to hire people who understand the importance of continuing to fight against the “bad guys” (Mission) while delivering the highest quality training (Brand) to their students. They want employees whose personal values align well with their culture of fairness, honesty, customer focus, and pragmatic approach (People).
They truly care about their employees, since they are at the heart of their business. This company encourages an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment. It is made up of good people who enjoy working together. They are bold and bright, focused, and friendly.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our client is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment encouraging equality and diversity among their workforce and avoiding discrimination. All job applicants and employees are treated fairly regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion or any religious cultural beliefs, marital status and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity.